Ginowan City Vaccine Passport (for People Travelling Abroad)
If you have a My Number Card, you apply for a digital vaccine certificate that you can access conveniently on your smartphone. You will need your 4-digit My Number Card PIN to apply.
Download the special app through the App Store or Google Play.
App Store: 新型コロナワクチン接種証明書アプリ
Google Play: 新型コロナワクチン接種証明書アプリ
Who can apply?
Individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine using the vaccination voucher issued by Ginowan City and will be travelling abroad.
You cannot apply if you:
- Have no plans to travel abroad
- Have not yet been vaccinated
- Are not an individual who falls under the Immunization Act (such as a Japanese national living abroad who returned to Japan temporarily, an USFJ employee who received his/her vaccine on-base, a domestic COVID-19 vaccine clinical trial participant, etc.)
How to apply
Applying in person
Please visit the Ginowan Health Consultation Centre.
Address: 1-13-15 Maehara, Ginowan City
Hours: 9:00 - 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. (excluding weekends and holidays)
- Application form
- Vaccination voucher
Applying via mail
- Ginowan City Vaccine Passport Application Form (PDFファイル:68.8KB) (for people with plans to travel abroad only)
- Copy of passport (must include passport number, name, nationality, and validity)
- Copy of vaccination voucher (proof of completion of vaccination)
- Copy of ID (residence card, driver's license, etc.)
- A return envelop with your address written on the front and a 84 yen postage stamp attached
Mail your forms and documents to:
Ginowan Health Consultation Centre
1-13-15 Maehara, Ginowan City
Okinawa Prefecture 901-2215