Ginowan City Vaccine Passport (for People Travelling Abroad)


Who can apply?

Individuals who received a COVID-19 vaccine using the vaccination voucher issued by Ginowan City and will be travelling abroad.

A list of countries that will accept a vaccine passport issued by Japan (Ministry of Foreign Affairs) *Japanese only

COVID-19 vaccination certificate for overseas travel (Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare)

You cannot apply if you:

  • Have no plans to travel abroad
  • Have not yet been vaccinated
  • Are not an  individual who falls under the Immunization Act (such as a Japanese national living abroad who returned to Japan temporarily, an USFJ employee who received his/her vaccine on-base, a domestic COVID-19 vaccine clinical trial participant, etc.)

How to apply

Applying in person

Please visit the Ginowan Health Consultation Centre.

     Address: 1-13-15 Maehara, Ginowan City

     Hours: 9:00 - 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. (excluding weekends and holidays)

     Phone: 098-898-5583

Required Documents:

  1. Application form
  2. Passport
  3. Vaccination voucher

Applying via mail

Required documents:

  1. Ginowan City Vaccine Passport Application Form (PDFファイル:68.8KB) (for people with plans to travel abroad only)
  2. Copy of passport (must include passport number, name, nationality, and validity)
  3. Copy of vaccination voucher (proof of completion of vaccination)
  4. Copy of ID (residence card, driver's license, etc.)
  5. A return envelop with your address written on the front and a 84 yen postage stamp attached

Mail your forms and documents to:

          Ginowan Health Consultation Centre

          1-13-15 Maehara, Ginowan City

          Okinawa Prefecture 901-2215


市民協働推進課 平和・男女共同係